Designed for Mifo, but fits most popular true wireless earbuds brands including inside charging cases. See complete compatibility guide below.
Achieve a perfect balance of comfort, noise isolation, stability, and enhanced sound quality with our new memory foam ear tips, designed to replace the basic silicone ear tips included with Mifo products.
- Ultimate performance. Specifically designed for the O5 PLUS, O5 Professional, and O7 Standard true wireless earbuds.
- True noise isolation. Eliminate nearly 100% of ambient noise while enhancing sound quality by creating a tighter, more stable seal that adapts to your unique ear shape.
- Sized to fit. Three memory foam ear tip sizes included, ensuring you find the right fit no matter your ear size.
- Simple installation. Securely attaches to the Mifo O5 PLUS, Mifo O5 Professional, and Mifo O7 true wireless earbuds in under 10 seconds.
- Storage case. Includes durable storage case with pegs for each ear tip, ensuring proper storage and care when not in use.
Compatible with most popular true wireless earbuds including:
- Mifo O5 PLUS, O5 Professional, O7 Standard
- Bose SoundSport Free
- Beats Powerbeats Pro, Powerbeats 3, 2, 1, BeatsX, urBeats
- Sony WF-1000XM3, WF-SP700N, WF-1000X
- Sennheiser Momentum
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8, E8 Sport
- Jaybird Run, X4, X3, X2, XT
- BlueBuds X
- Freedom 2 F5 Sprint
- Anker Liberty
- Jabra Elite Active Sport 65t, 75t
- Samsung Galaxy Buds
- Google Pixel Buds
Best headphones I've ever had :)
The ear tips that came with the Mifo Earbuds would frequently fall out. This made running or working out while listening to music a trial. Also the original earbuds were not the best at canceling outside noise. These new improved earbuds are an improvement for both of these things. They still don't quite fit well enough to stay in all the time, but they certainly do a better job than the originals.
The memory foam tips are very comfortable to be wearing. They're like earplugs in a way. They compress and then expand in the ear canal so they stay snug. I'm happy that I upgraded to them.
I've been using the default latex style tips for nearly two years, and while they were perfectly adequate, I did have some frequent slipping in one ear when yawning or eating. The memory latex has solved that problem with a snugger and firmer fit, as well as being more comfortable. Definitely a worthwhile upgrade, should probably be considered the default!
Bought my husband the wireless earbuds & whilst the included ear tips are OK, after reading someone else's review, decided to order the memory foam ear tips. He loves them & they make such a difference - both for additional noise isolation & being rural, the earbuds now don't fall out of his ears on the tractor! Just purchased an additional 2 sets so he always has spares.
I've owned my pair for over 18 months and still love the sound and fit. Wife will love hers I'm certain
Excellent customer service
My son loves them. !
I have always had trouble keeping ear buds in my ears, I bought the airfome memory tips along with my mifo 05,07's and they stay in and would highly recommend these Earbuds great sound and functions perfectly.
These foam tips help produce a much better sound quality than the tips that come with the earbuds. These tips produce a full rich sound. They hold the sound. The sound don't seem to escape. So far I have not had to remove them from the earbuds to charge the earbuds. I like them very much.