|Purchase directly from the manufacturer with confidence! Includes our no hassle 1-year warranty plus free shipping in Canada. LIMITED TIME! Purchase one unit, receive 10% off any second O5 unit. Discount applied automatically at checkout.|
The O5 Professional is now back in stock with improved balanced armature drivers for 2022!What happens when you combine in ear monitor professional sound utilizing fully tuned balanced armature drivers and the freedom of Bluetooth 5? How about the best sound, beautiful aluminum construction, incredibly long battery life, and intuitive pairing software? The Mifo O5 Professional happens: Make it Fully Optimal.
- New release! The latest O5 Professional true wireless model from Mifo is a new release. Upgraded balanced armature drivers for precise sound reproduction and our classic aluminum charging case with an extra long 2600 mAh battery, up to 100 hours of use time before charging, plus updated software.
- Machined aluminum construction achieves beauty and durability that other true wireless earbuds simply can't match. The extra smooth aluminium charging case slips easily in and out of pockets, bags, and storage compartments without risk of damage.
- Waterproof IPX 7 nanocoating provides complete protection from rain, sweat, and even full submersion under water. Corrosion resistant coated alumnium refuses to rust or tarnish.
- Bluetooth 5 wireless provides up to 12 meters of distance with no distortion and perfectly synchronized zero drop signal.
- Intelligent Bluetooth pairing means you simply take one or both earbuds out of the charging case to automatically pair to your preferred devices.
- Independent usage and voice functions with multi-microphone technology. Use one or both earbuds to make and receive calls with tap to control functionality. Tap to adjust music, answer or swap calls, and activate voice commands.
- Included 2600 mAh charging case with rapid restore charging provides an added 100+ hours of active use battery life.
What's in the box
- Mifo O5 True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- 7 sizes of interchangeable ear tips for a customized, secure fit
- Portable power bank and charging cable
- User manual - Access the online user manual
- Fully compatible with iOS and Android Operating Systems
- Fully compatible with devices by Apple, Google Pixel, Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Nokia, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, and most Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Bluetooth 5 standard is reverse compatible with older Bluetooth chipsets
5 earbuds are great quality and far better than anything else in this price range, and most more expensive rivals.
Delivery was lenghty but communication from MIFO was excellent and I was never concerned - in fact happy to wait for a product of this quality at this price point.
Amazing sound. Company not in Australia as advertised, product wait time in Australia about 4 weeks.
I love these earbuds, have tried others but find they’re too big and fall out constantly. Mifo are small and fit perfectly, great sound and I love the little carry case too 🥰
If I compare the sound to the AirPods Pro. The sound is dull. Somewhat disappointed
I've worn them while working outside as a landscaper for nearly 3 years, I've worn them in the shower and they're still going strong. Absolutely love them.
Mifo has the best sounding earbuds hands down, loving my new Mifo O5 Professional’s.
Terrific earbuds absolutely thrilled with them.Fit well, easy to control, great sound and long lasting battery.
Would highly recommend
I've been using the Mifo 05 earbuds for over 7 months. It's such a great accessory for the price tag. No issues since inception. Well done, Mifo!
Staring positive, shall we?
Nice pair of plugs, overall. Awesome noise cancellation, light design, loving that metal feel to it although there is plastic. Battery life is, as you know already, not 100 hours but it’s close enough and more than one should ever need. Pairing seems to work fine so far 🤞
Now the downside though…
Charging cable provided hardly plugs in. Looks like something you can buy at a pound store.
The idea of having two buttons is nice, however if it took 2 years to perfect these and that’s what they came up with this…it kinda seems like a waste. You really have to press down in your ear to use a button and well, it doesn’t feel comfortable most of the time, especially given how tiny they are. “The most advanced earplugs” should know better.
I would recommend after all, it’s a great piece and despite the small flaws it fits perfectly and provides for an awesome listening experience.
As my first set of earbuds (been a headphone user till now) the sound is exceptional. Earbuds are small, light, comfortable, and feel solid.
No trouble pairing with iphone, tv or laptop. Recommend without hesitation.