|Purchase directly from the manufacturer with confidence! Includes our no hassle 1-year warranty plus free shipping in Canada. LIMITED TIME! Purchase one unit, receive 10% off any second O5 unit. Discount applied automatically at checkout.|
The O5 Professional is now back in stock with improved balanced armature drivers for 2022!What happens when you combine in ear monitor professional sound utilizing fully tuned balanced armature drivers and the freedom of Bluetooth 5? How about the best sound, beautiful aluminum construction, incredibly long battery life, and intuitive pairing software? The Mifo O5 Professional happens: Make it Fully Optimal.
- New release! The latest O5 Professional true wireless model from Mifo is a new release. Upgraded balanced armature drivers for precise sound reproduction and our classic aluminum charging case with an extra long 2600 mAh battery, up to 100 hours of use time before charging, plus updated software.
- Machined aluminum construction achieves beauty and durability that other true wireless earbuds simply can't match. The extra smooth aluminium charging case slips easily in and out of pockets, bags, and storage compartments without risk of damage.
- Waterproof IPX 7 nanocoating provides complete protection from rain, sweat, and even full submersion under water. Corrosion resistant coated alumnium refuses to rust or tarnish.
- Bluetooth 5 wireless provides up to 12 meters of distance with no distortion and perfectly synchronized zero drop signal.
- Intelligent Bluetooth pairing means you simply take one or both earbuds out of the charging case to automatically pair to your preferred devices.
- Independent usage and voice functions with multi-microphone technology. Use one or both earbuds to make and receive calls with tap to control functionality. Tap to adjust music, answer or swap calls, and activate voice commands.
- Included 2600 mAh charging case with rapid restore charging provides an added 100+ hours of active use battery life.
What's in the box
- Mifo O5 True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- 7 sizes of interchangeable ear tips for a customized, secure fit
- Portable power bank and charging cable
- User manual - Access the online user manual
- Fully compatible with iOS and Android Operating Systems
- Fully compatible with devices by Apple, Google Pixel, Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Nokia, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, and most Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Bluetooth 5 standard is reverse compatible with older Bluetooth chipsets
I do like them, excellent sound quality and noise cancelling, but they often have trouble disconnecting from my phone even when in the case and the case is closed
For a sub $200 price tag, these buds are amazing. Never have to charge them, they're loud and have a better sound quality than anything else in the price range.
Can definitely recommend these to anyone.
New to tue brand.. sounds is as advertized...
So far they have been working good and pair up with my Samsung tablet that is reluctant to keep a paired connection when I turn it on. They have good sound and the equalizer works on it. The charging cable is USB-C which is nice. The only gripe is cause they are small and round I have to wrestle them out of the case if thats anything to be concerned about.
Bought to replace malfunctioning Airpod Pros, but the Airpods are now working again so I can compare the sound and the Mifo Pros give noticeably much better bass, depth, stereo width and clarity. Only slightly disappointed that there is no noise cancelling and the earbuds don't recharge when you put them back in the case (and its not plugged in).
Sound quality is good- not as good as my Sony wf-1000xm3. Could be a lot better with an app- equalizer, customize buttons etc. This could easily be added to existing users with software, which I suggest Mifo do. The buttons require too much pressure for something that is in your ear. They feel very secure in your ear, which is where the Sonys fail- they easily come loose and fall out of ears. Can't comment on battery life as haven't had them long enough to need to recharge. Mifo claims up to 100 hours which will be amazing if accurate.
I would give the Mifo pro 05- 3.5/ 5.
Fantastic audio with powerful bass, clear mids and highs. High quality aluminium finish on case. In your hands they feel like you’re holding a high end device. Easy connection to my iPhone 13 Pro Max. Powerful volume with no noticeable distortion and high volumes. Comfortable fit and light weight. Very satisfied with my purchase.
I just got these a few days ago. They fit great and stay put while working out. Which was one of the most important feature for me. They have also worked well on my phone calls. Overall I am very happy with my purchase.
These earbuds are good enough, but don’t have any app to control settings.
received my buds in good time considering the limited deliveries between aus and NZ, the packaging is perfect for the buds, I bought the case holder, also good product, and extra ear pieces, all up I'm very very happy with the product, the charge outlasted my beats by hours, the case charges my phone and earbuds, also the stay in the ear, no problems with losing them in that way, thankyou mifo for an excellent product, worth every dollar.