The Walkabout Watch 2 combines the latest smartwatch technology with an elegant, waterproof design comfortable enough to wear 24 hours per day. Enjoy workout modes, hydration reminders, and voice control from Alexa. Take and make phone calls and read text messages with ease.
NEW: Active monitoring with the VeryFit app now included!
Get unlimited access to exercise data and health reporting through the included VeryFit app.
- New release! The latest Walkabout Watch 2 improves on the original with an updated aircraft grade aluminium design, new health sensors, customizable interface, and built in Alexa voice controls. Voice command your smart devices from anywhere, any time.
- 24/7 health monitoring sensors. Walkabout's four medical-grade sensors monitor vital body functions day and night including heart rate, blood oxygen level, sleep patterns, and stress levels.
- Built for active lifestyles. The Watch 2 waterproof and sweatproof to 5 atmospheres. Enjoy 14 sports modes that adapt to your routine with built in hydration reminders.
- 10-days of battery power in each charge. Enjoy worry-free use with the latest rechargeable battery technology lasting up to 10 days with regular use. The Walkabout Watch 2 includes a handy magnetic charging cable when it's time to power up.
- Full app tracking and reporting with VeryFit. Let the health and wellness experts at VeryFit guide your journey. Featuring real time monitoring and recommendations, exercise routines, recovery tracking, and much more.
What's in the box
- Walkabout Watch 2 waterproof smartwatch with Alexa built in
- All day adjustable wrist band for all wrist sizes
- Magnetic USB charging cable
- User manual
- Fully compatible with iOS and Android Operating Systems including Bluetooth earbuds and products that transmit Bluetooth signal
- Fully compatible with devices by Apple, Google Pixel, Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Nokia, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, and most Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Bluetooth 5 standard is reverse compatible with older Bluetooth chipsets
The watch has a clear easy to read display that does not need glasses. The 5 to 6 day charge is a benefit while the various functions associated with exercise are easy to locate and appear to be reasonably accurate. Todate I would class it as value for money.
The watch was all it was said to be and more I used the reviews to determine whether to buy or not and all reviews were spot on I’m very happy with the purchase and delivery time the watch is very comfortable to wear and looks great I love you can choose a picture from your photos and use it as a screensaver
I bought this Watch mainly for it's health reports. Monitoring heart rate is important in older age. I'm very happy with my purchase so I bought one for my wife also. The watch looks great. The watch has features that are handy in my line of work. The only thing I wish is that it had more watch faces to choose from. The price is very good compared to leading brands. I would recommend this watch.
Excellent product value for money and does as good as the high end priced products. Use it because it great!
Great product for the price. Very happy with my purchase.
Great value for money. Very happy with the watch.
Just received and easy to set up.
All tracking ok.
We have sports/health watches that are 5x the Mifo price in our family but it is this Walkabout that has been game changing as I track my slow recovery from long-COViD. Before I had it, I carried a pulse oximeter everywhere but now all I need is the Walkabout to track my resting heart rate, O2 and sleep. Knowing when I have pushed myself too far and tracking encouraging improvements is so easy in the app and the battery life means that keeping it charged is never a problem. Highly recommended!
This watch is just what I’ve been looking for.
Fantastically accurate, easy to use and good looking to boot.
Well done mifo.
I have for several years used Fitbits and have had to on occasion replace or upgrade them. My last one broke after only 18 months and this time I decided to try something different that still did what I needed it to do and was affordable. After researching the market I decided to try a Walkabout Watch 2. I have now had it for about a month and am very happy with its functionality and comfort. the battery remains charged longer than my Fitbits have and it provides the data I want each day. I'm happy.