The best bone conduction earphones in Australia now with fast, free shipping.
The all new Solo Pro 3 improves on Sonictrek's revolutionary open ear design with Bluetooth 5.2 technology and improved multipoint bone conduction sound delivery for clear, energetic sound without the need for contact with ears. Live free to focus on what moves you.
- Multi-point sound delivery technology. Experience four points of contact that deliver sound directly to your eardrum without the need for earbuds that touch the ear or ear canal. Your ears are totally free, as if you aren't wearing headphones at all.
- Uninterrupted play time with rapid magnetic charging. Enjoy over 8 hours of continuous play time. Included magnetic rapid charging cable adds up to 2 hours of charge in as little as 15 minutes.
- Large touch function controls. Never lose focus when running, lifting, cycling, or simply enjoying the outdoors. Large touch button controls deliver simple to use controls for skipping tracks, pausing/playing, and adjusting volume on the go.
- Rated IPX78 Waterproof, ultra-light and ultra-durable. Engineered to be worn by top athletes and everyday listeners alike, the Solo Pro 3 are so light you may forget you are wearing them. Advanced flexible ABS and titanium construction resists damage due to falls and compression.
- Take and make calls. Answer calls with the tap of a finger, or interact with voice assistants thanks to an intelligently positioned on board microphone.
What's in the box
- Sonictrek Solo Pro 3 bone conduction sports headphones
- USB charging cable
- 2x foam ear plugs to block out ambient noise if desired
- User manual
- Fully compatible with iOS and Android Operating Systems including smart watches and fitness bands that transmit Bluetooth signal
- Fully compatible with devices by Apple, Google Pixel, Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Nokia, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, and most Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Bluetooth 5 standard is reverse compatible with older Bluetooth chipsets
Fantastic phones. Easy to use and charge. Safe as local sounds can be heard.
Very happy with my purchase of the Pro 3, it's comfortable and provides great sound.
Satisfied with output
Sturdy headphones that work beautifully. Crisp clear sound. No pairing issues. Great value.
Using these for riding to and from work. They're uncomfortable under my helmet (strap contact). Audio is OK'ish but I actually think there may be a mismatch with a head my side in terms of bone conduction location. (i wear a 61cm hat)
Great to wear, sound good but if using for a while they are heavier than other ones I have owned.
Headphones arrived as the Solo Pro 3 rather than 2 - thanks due to Mifo for upgrading to ensure a prompt delivery.
I certainly like using them and they work well when in use. Battery seems to wear out faster than expected - about 1 1/2 days per charge. To be fair, it charges very quickly.
Sound quality is good though I'd prefer a little more variation in the volume.
My main complaint is that the headphones will only connect to one device on bluetooth. I'd like them to connect to the laptop and the mobile but they'll only connect to one. I'd also like them to connect automatically but, apart from when they first turn on, they don't do that.
The product is great for using when training; comfortable, secure and never feels like they will fall off. I'm happy with them.
These headphones look great sound great and operate really well but they fall off my ears because they are not big enough. One size doesn't fit all if you have a big head these headphones are not for you
I have a hearing problem and now these new bone conduction headphones bypasses my ears and that problem so I can enjoy listening again to my music, audio books and podcasts. They are great and comfortable and they don't fall off while I am doing things like 'stick in your ear' earbuds do.
Thank you. Great product.
Excellent, great sound, simple to pair and use and good price for a quality product