The Bonzachef professional grade immersion circulating sous vide cooker effortlessly cooks restaurant quality meals at home. Chef-tested engineering designed by the culinary masters at Bonzachef means precise temperature and even, delicious results, every time. Simple plug and go, with setup in as little as 5 minutes.
Available exclusively at Mifo.com.au.
- Professional design powerful enough for commercial kitchens. Available for the first time outside of commercial suppliers, the Bonzachef sous vide cooker is made to stand up to daily use. Easy to grip handle, sturdy locking clip, and food grade stainless steel contact element creates a worry free cooking experience.
- Perfect cooking temperature, no matter the recipe. Features an 850 watt heating element capable of rapidly heating and precisely controlling the temperature of up to 12 litres of water. Control temperature and timer from the bright, easy to read touch screen readout.
- No vacuum bags required. Simply plug and go. No messy or difficult to use vacuum sealing required as with other sous vide cookers. Just prep, place, and let run for the allotted time. No app or WiFi connection needed.
- Trusted by chefs the world over. Used by chefs for over a decade, Bonzachef products come with a lifetime guarantee and are backed by input from hundreds of culinary professionals.
What's in the box
- Bonzachef professional grade sous vide cooker
- Standard power cable
- Recipe guide
- User manual
- Compatible with any suitable water tight container, such as standard stovetop pots and culinary grade plastic bins
- Perfect for beef, pork, lamb, poultry, fish, or vegetables
- Plugs into any standard kitchen outlet
I’m new to sous vide but took a leap with Bonza cos it was Aussie. Used it 5 times and love it. My roast duck was perfectly cooked and still a little pink. My pork loin was a treat. The chuck steak was a pleasant surprise. All above great but this is so easy to use.
I used it the first time 2 days ago.
The scotch fillet was magnificent 👌
Ok, I was sceptical with this Sous Vide machine. The price was amazing, how could it be any good, right? Wrong, it is sensational! I set the time, I set the temperature and away it went, easy peasy. A piece of Rump was first test, and the pot was up to temperature in a couple of minutes, and it stayed right on temperature for the two hours, and the circulation of warm water was quiet and perfect. When the timer turned off, I cooked a most tender piece of Rump, far better than the pieces already cooked from same whole Rump. Was it a fluke? No, the same results each time. So for me, I picked a fantastic best friend in the kitchen, but that price, so amazing and the machine, far far better than I could have hoped.
Still getting use to the long cook times. Did twelve drum sticks.five hour cook.was moist but over done.ill try four next time.also I set the temp to 176f five hours was waiting to put the meat in at the right temp.forgot about it came back and the temp was going down?not sure why.
Awesome machine. Affordable too. Keeps temperature perfectly and does a great job. Easy clean up. No problems so far. Love it! Mifo sells a good product. Thanks so much.
I am very new to Sous Vide cooking.
I did extensive research before buying this Bonzachef and haven't looked back.
Whilst still a good cook,I previously avoided buying expensive cuts of meat as I couldn't do them justice but now the best meat I have tasted in my entire life,was cooked by me! John🙂👍👏
Absolutely love this thing, works great every time
Very good value compared to some other units, works great. Thanks very much Mifo
Great service from mifo. First time I’ve dealt with the company. I look forward to buying more products.
Just received yesterday - cooked the steak ( perfect, although I cooked a little longer ) and eggs bene, for breakfast, from the recipe book enclosed. Aside from temp in booklet, being in F rather than C, everything working perfectly. Love it.